Me before

Me before
This is me in the pink shirt

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day Five

Skipped day four. Went to a deep tissue masssage therapist and while she was very careful because of my SI Joint Dysfunction and Facet Joint Disease I was in extreme pain last night. Therefore I was not able to post.

Today I felt a little better and able to post. I was 189 pounds when I stepped on the scale this morning. How exciting. That is 2.9 pounds lost in four days. Not too shabby.

I had e same spinach, banana, pineapple smoothie. I did not have any fruits in the fridge so I did not bring a juice to drink late morning which worked very well the day before. So I brought a banana and nut butter to tied me over until lunch. For lunch I had a spinach salad which was awesome. I am not sure if the dressing was raw so I used it as sparingly as possible. For dinner I made a tomato soup that I had been formulating in my mind all week. I will put the recipe below since it was my own creation

One pint cherry tomatoes
Three tomatoes
1/2 cup cashews
1 teaspoon dried mustard
1/2 cup Jicama (diced)
Two ear corn (corn removed cob)
Raw Cheddar Cheese (diced)

Put all ingredients through the dried mustard into a blender and blend until smooth. Add jicama and corn and stir. Spoon into bowl and add cheese as desired. Salt to taste and enjoy

This was so delicious. I did this just from what I thought would taste good together. It is very exciting to out something like that together and have it taste so good.

I also created a juice from things that I thought would taste good together. I have to say it is quite tasty. I juice a beet, apple, orange, five strawberries, and three kale leaves. The beets definitely come out the most when drinking which I was surprised at. But I really love beets so I was okay with it. I will definitely make it again.

I actually feel very full from eating. Almost uncomfortably so. I am wondering if I have that is from the cheese. I just love cheese and was vey happy to read that if you eat raw unpasturized cheese then it is considered raw.

I am trying to find raw goat cheese. That is my all time favorite cheese. I did locate a farm locally and cannot wait to get it.



Mix all ingredients up to the dried mustard in the blender and mix until smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment